Friday, February 10, 2017

Take a long hard look at yourself

This is a pile of fish called gaebuls and it's what you get if you decide to Google "fish that looks like a penis"

Yesterday K texted me to ask if I had any found cock pictures on my phone and I had to tell her, 'No'. I can't even remember the last time I took a found cock picture. It really depressed me. I mean, I'm just trying to get through the day, get from A to B while making sure my children are OK and when was the last time I stopped to smell the roses, or better still, appreciate something that isn't meant to look like a cock but does. Or an amusingly placed cock graffito. When was the last time I did something for me?! It's time I took a long hard look at myself, reset, prioritise and just find the beauty and hilarious cocks in the world. So, thanks, Mate, we all need a reminder sometimes to think about what's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment