Monday, February 6, 2017

Summer recap

Well hunk week was a great way to start the year. I'm pretty sure we all agree on that. But it's time to move on. For now. 

Guys! How was everyone's summer? On a personal level? Obviously it's still summer but we're all back at work now, the holiday is over. How was it?

My summer was pretty idyllic I guess. The pool, the beach, my famous annual new year brunch. A night out. Basically living the dream. 

I'm not wearing pyjama pants in the street though which is disappointing. I tried on  pyjama-like pants and they were actually the spitting image of the Banana in Pyjama pants but in the end the similarity was to much.


I fucking hate the Bananas. They're such idiots and I just think they are terrible role models for our children. Protect the children, ABC! What are you trying to create a generation of bumbling fools who know nothing about the world and can't even figure out the things that are right in front of them? That continue toxic relationships with rats who do nothing but try to manipulate people. END BANANAS NOW!

Woah, sorry. I guess my summer produced some pent up anxiety or is it rage? Probably as a result for having to sacrifice a clean house for the duration of the school holidays. But seriously. On the whole summer has been a delight and I'm looking forward to enjoying the rest of it. And I still haven't given up on pyjamas as pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment