Thursday, November 27, 2014

Kids say the darnedest things (PM)

Bill Cosby, what an effing douchebag. Don't stuck your dick uninvited into people's cake hole!

Happy birthday Mrs K!

It's true though, kids really do say the darnedest things. Like how Baby calls Sultana Bran 'Sultana Brown', which I guess it is. And calls macadamia nuts 'Damien nuts'. And how he calls a bench a 'vench' and I couldn't bring myself to tell him it's called bench and then one day he heard me call it a bench and he was all 'Hey you said bench, it's called a vench!' And I was all, 'Yeah, about that...'

Baby, who is 4, also told my mum he is 'a little bit of a teeneager' and told me that when he is a man he will 'buy 40 watermelons and tape them all up together and eat them.' And afterwards he will 'need to do a giant poo'. So yeah kids do say the darnedest things but I don't need Bill Cosby to tell me that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment