Monday, September 12, 2016

I don't get it (PM)

Wow! Yesterday I was walking back from the park when I found myself behind a couple who were both wearing sleeveless puffers! Of course I noticed! And thought about it the whole time I was walking behind them. For a bunch of reasons, including the facts that they  were wearing the same kind of outerwear and that said outerwear was sleeveless puffers. 

Having said that LB and I both own the exact same black MacPac puffers which we have been seen to wear simultaneously. And in my early twenties I was known to wear a sleeveless parka or two, but that was the nineties/early naughties and I was wearing great seventies style ones. So who the fuck knows what possesses a couple to pull out there black sleeveless puffers and walk down the street. Who the fuck knows.

I'll tell you what I do know! I love this headline I saw on the website Toronto Life earlier today 



No comments:

Post a Comment