Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What the WAG?

Yesterday on Chops at Home, Crimpy reviewed the Carlton football club theme song, and I provided special comments. I opined that this song is a total snore fest, which it is.
This is not a controversial opinion, but I like to think that in the same way the flap of a butterfly's wings in the amazon can lead to a tsunami in the pacific (not that I want it to! please stay still little butterflies!), maybe Crimpy's post was the trigger that eventually caused Rebecca Twigley to go in to labour and give birth to the Twigley Judd (Twudd) baby.
The birth of the Twudd baby was certainly the trigger that prompted me to look at pictures of R-Twig and C-Judd's wedding on the HUN online for about 20 minutes, then read an article called Footy's hottest WAGs, then look at a HUN photo gallery of footy's hottest WAGs. I'm not proud of any of this, but it's done now.

All of this activity left me with two overwhelming impressions: if I can just avoid looking at that first photo then I can avoid wasting a shitload of time on Herald Sun galleries, and, WAGs are boring looking and seem to permanently have their mouths open in their WAG photos. Check this out:

This is Jimmy Bartel's girlfriend, Nadia. She came fifth in the Herald Sun's hottest WAGs poll. As you can see, she has her mouth open in this photo. She isn't smiling. She is just looking at the camera with her mouth open. Let me tell you, I could have selected pretty much any photo from the Herald Sun WAG gallery as an example. If the WAGs weren't smiling in their photos, then they were doing some version of this face. I know this is meant to be a kind of sexy face, but to me she just looks like a total idiot. If a normal person was photographed in this pose, people would wonder why she looked so pissed off and perhaps whether she needed to go to the chiropractor because she is standing so awkwardly that she must have back pain.
I'm sure she is a perfectly nice lady. Perhaps all WAGs are. Lauren Phillips certainly seems pleasant. But for pete's sake, close your mouths WAGs, you look like morons!
That's all.

1 comment:

  1. Twudd - good one. 'OJ' will no doubt get a run in the media, ie. Oscar Judd, but Twudd sums it up better. Nicely SoftCrabbed.

    ReplyDelete