Friday, July 22, 2011

A few highlights of the week

Truth be told anyone who reads this blog knows that the number one highlight of my week was eating the chocolate molten babycakes. So in the interest of keeping things interesting I'm keeping this on a Monday to Friday (morning) schedule.



  • Last night I watched the last Graham Norton show of the season. I really love this show. Heaps. Graham Norton is really funny and he manages to make almost all his guests likable (this was even true for Colin Farrell, but not true for Bradley Cooper or Miley Cyrus. Come on though, dude is a talk show host, not a miracle worker). Anyway this show was a best of from the past season and had some of the best things I saw and that I heard this week. So I was going to include links here for you. One thing I was going to include was a thing Bette Midler did and another was a funny the Robert Pattinson made, but you know what? I started looking for these things on youtube and (and found them) but the best thing was just watching Graham Norton clips while doing this research. I had so many laffs that I am doing you a favour by not including links. Go and look for them yourself.



  • Well I ain't eaten nothing real special this week. The best thing was definitely baked potato with chilli beans. So hearty and delicious. It really hit the spot, so in a way it was special. I slathered it with this chilli sauce from Oasis Bakery. It is so good. A little sweet, a little vinegary, so spicy. Do yourself a flavour chilli lovers, if you are ever in Melbourne's southeast swing by Oasis for a little lunch and a little grocery shopping. You absolutely will not regret it.


  • When I was dropping K off the other day after our trip to Ikea it was getting late, nearly 5 o'clock and it wasn't dark at all. It could have been any time of day. The days are getting longer! NEW BEST THING!



  • Hey! It's FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment