Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Porcine style

Um, mate, you totally dress like Olivia the Pig.
But this is absolutely not a grooming problem, it is a grooming solution. Olivia looks great in all those outfits you showed and mate, so do you. I mean, you must have had that stripey top from Genki for years, but it is such a top shelf look that it still has a place in your wardrobe. Ditto all the other things. You guys are just two stylish ladies enjoying some classic looks. Nothing wrong with that at all.

I dress a little like Olivia, but not enough for my liking. I dream of the kind of simplicity of her outfits. I wear dresses whenever I can because I don't like having to wear a top AND a bottom. It's so fussy. The fact that Olivia doesn't have to wear pants is a big win for her.
The Olivia inspired outfit I wear the most is this one:
 
Any given morning you could find me in a version of this outfit, just wearing my stockings, rocking around Chez K, getting things done before I have to put a dress on and go to work. I find it very comfortable and I'm actually dreading summer a little, because I really like wearing opaque stockings.
Anyway mate, to answer your question, you totally dress like Olivia and it's one (just one!) of the reasons that you always look so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment