Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The world is a confusing place

There really are a lot of confusing things in the world.

One trillion
Even though I did know the facts about one trillion, that doesn't mean I am any less confused. I guess I have just been wondering for longer than you, how can one bunch of people think a trillion is a million millions while another bunch of people think it is a million billions? How do the people at the World Bank know what anyone is talking about? How can there be a million billion anythings in this world?! Grains of sand maybe but surely that is it.


Ned Kelly
I don't really get him and why everyone is so gaga for him. I know he was meant to be standing up to the oppressive English and all that jazz but um, I just don't really care. Or rather the whole thing just sits a bit wrong with me. Like a killer is a killer right?! I guess I just think there is some moral ambiguity about worshipping criminals, even if they were fighting for a cause. But also I just don't know how much I buy the cause thing. That's all I'm saying. So I paid little attention to the whole thing about Ned's bones. The only time I may be interested in Ned's bone is if we are talking about this guy.


Mitochondrial Eve

Mitochondria and Mitochondrial Eve on the other hand are AWESOME!

We all came from this one woman who lived 200, 000 years ago. And science can prove it. That is without a doubt a total freaking mind-bender.

You know what else this means? Who ever you are doing it with, they are related to you! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment