Thursday, September 29, 2011

A question of grooming

Mate! I have often wondered about the Satorialists grooming tags and I do have a few thoughts on the matter. I mean, I agree with you in my understanding that grooming is the way people present themselves above and beyond the clothes they wear. But maybe the Sartotialist is seeing things that we don't see.

Like, that first guy in your post, with the grooming tag, he has a much neater knot in his scarf. And he has a beard he would have to look after. Maybe the Sartorialist thinks this makes a huge difference.

Or maybe when he is taking the photos there is something different about the grooming tag people to the non-grooming tag people.

Or maybe he just forgets the grooming tag sometimes. Cause if you ask me everyone on that damn website has enviable grooming.

I think I have used the word grooming too much this week. I don't even know if I am using it right anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment