Friday, September 2, 2011

I have a dream


When are they going to invent a machine that you can hook up to your brain and it will record your dreams so you can watch them like a YouTube? Look, I have basically been waiting for this to happen my entire life (seriously. No seriously!) and we are well past the year 2000 and still it hasn't happened!

What I was thinking about writing about was how much I like Justin Timberlake. Because dude really has some killer tracks, a certain je ne sais quoi, AND I had a (totally PG) dream about him the other night which I can't quite remember but I'm sure if I could include a link to it here would totally illustrate JT's awesomeness. Even if my head did make it up.

But of course that technology doesn't exist. Catch up science!

(That picture of JT up there is from when he appeared on a Spanish SCIENCE SHOW!!!!!!!! Make the dream machine happen JT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment