Friday, September 9, 2011

Forget you Cherry Ripe Dark Cherry

Mate! I am so happy you took the bullet for us all on this one.

I like a cherry ripe too and I have to confess when I saw this in the supermarket I was more than a little intrigued. Mainly because I didn't really read the wrapper and just saw 'dark' written on that dark wrapper. Of course this made me think of dark chocolate, my favorite kind of chocolate. But if I'd thought a little more I'd have realised this couldn't be right because Cherry Ripe already has dark chocolate! That's why I like it so much.

I guess Mr Cherry Ripe was just seeing that the other chocolate bars were evolving and wanted a piece of the action. I guess he thought adding nuts wasn't right and didn't know where else to go. I guess that's why he invented this 'dark cherry'. He should have thought about adding a different fruit! Orange! Or berries!

What a waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment