Thursday, September 22, 2011

I kind of love twins



I learnt so much from this morning's post!  Except for the things you said about Will Young, because I watched Graham Norton last night too, and therefore already knew all about his underbite and good grooming. But the other guys, I have never heard of them. And there are so many of them to hear of, what with them all being twins and what not.
Anyway. Even though I could bang on about those shows and the weird people they uncover, I am going to focus my response on twins, mainly because it will allow me to talk about Handsome Stan, who totally has a twin.  I have spent many idle minutes wondering whether Twin Brother has the same je ne sais quois as Handsome Stan. It's a captivating thought though, don't you think? The idea that there is someone identical to Handsome Stan out there, but without the girlfriend and the newborn baby. There is a third brother too, who I met one Friday night at Meyers Place. I think, however, that he is to Handsome Stan what Daniel Baldwin is to Alec, if you catch my drift.  Because if he is the twin then the answer to my earlier question about shared je ne sais quois is no, absolutely not, not under any circumstances. (I'm sorry brother guy, you're probably a really lovely person. I'm sorry I called you Daniel Baldwin).

Anyway, twins are incredible and always blow my mind, especially the identical ones. A person who looks exactly like you? Forget about it!
You know, my friend Honeycomb comes from a family where there are 9 kids, and two sets of twins. Lets all just pause and reflect on that for a moment, shall we?

Now guess what Honeycomb is pregnant with right now?!
Twins!
I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment