Monday, September 19, 2011

Don't believe the GOOP





Gosh, it is so lucky you have me to save you from yourself and the lure of GOOP.

Mate, you must learn to distinguish what you see from the GOOP herself. Yes, her yellow hair, shiny smile and clear skin make her look clean and lovely, but those are just features. They could be on anyone.

Of course the hair and makeup situation looks appealing. Someone else to do your grooming! Forget about it! As if you wouldn't want that!


These are just things, they are not GOOP. You must learn to divorce one from the other.

How am I so wise, you may ask. Well I guess I went through something kind of similar to this when I was younger. You know that Buffy The Vampire Slayer is one of my all time favourite shows but I never liked Buffy herself much. Then one day, I guess when Willow started moving towards evil Willow, I started to like Buffy. Maybe it had something to do with her doing it with Spike. Chickpea hypothesised it was about Sarah Michelle Gellar getting kind of anorexic and more attractive. Who can say what it was. Anyway, once this changed I kind of fell in love with SMG. I’d see pictures of her with Freddie Prinze Jr and I would be totally in love with her. Kind of want to be her. I was so confused.

But then one day I realised I didn’t love SMG and I sure didn’t want to be her. It’s just that she was always in California and lit by that beautiful Cali sunshine, always tanned and well groomed. That was all. I was just being tricked. I felt so freed when I realised.

You must see past the GOOP mate, to what is actually attracting you!





No comments:

Post a Comment