Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Favourites - Babs (kind of)




You know my favourite thing about Babs (other than The Way we Were, which really is pretty great)? It’s how much K loves her.




When we were kids K had Foxtel and the number of times I would go over there and find her watching The Prince of Tides or The Mirror has Two Faces! When we were younger K really had this thing where she loved giving blow by blow accounts of movies. This one time we watched the movie Primal Fear on Foxtel and because it was on Foxtel K had already seen it a bunch of times. Man, you should have seen how happy she was at the end when the big reveal came that Norton was guilty and she had sat through the whole movie and not told me. It really was impressive.



Anyways, because of this I could give you pretty accurate accounts of The Prince of Tides and The Mirror has Two Faces even though I have, thankfully, never seen them. Thanks Mate.




No comments:

Post a Comment