Monday, September 12, 2011

Oh geez

Oh geez mate. I can not effing stop looking at that effing picture of that effing spanagnochitta because it looks so effing delicious! Why did you have to use that photo, you know I'm a sucker for a pretty face! Your words can say whatever they like about it, but my eyeballs tell me to put it in my mouth right now.
I am going to have to make this thing now! 
But at least I can draw on your learnings, as they say in the workplace (I guess, I never  pay attention) . I am going to attempt a kind of spanna-gnoccha-mac-n-cheese. Add some fried onions and anchovies, maybe sprinkled breadcrumbs fried in butter and garlic on top before I bake it.
Don't worry guys, I'll tell you all about it later this week, and I'll use a bad photo if it doesn't work out.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I've been thinking about this. I think if you used a shitload more silverbeet and may a little fetta-ricotta-cream combo you could really have something. Also I had left overs of this to which I added breadcrumbs fried with butter and garlic! It was yummier.

    ReplyDelete