Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Please stop


There is so much stuff on TV these days that I don't really get.
The X factor. Two and a half Men. All the renovating shows. Obviously Junior Masterchef. Even so, I can't tell you how baffled I am by the Rivers ads.
They have been terrible for a long time, but the one I saw the other night takes the cake.
I tried to find it on the internet but couldn't.Then I filmed my very own interpretation of it, but blogger wouldn't let me upload it because even blogger doesn't want to be a part of the misery of the Rivers ads. Happily, Miss Soft Crab's facebook page has no such prejudice, so you can see what I am talking about here. Perhaps you should also like our facebook page if you haven't done so already! Just a suggestion.
Anyway, even amid all these 9/11 tributes they've been showing this week, it is hands down the most depressing thing I have seen on Television in ages, maybe forever.

Please stop Rivers. I don't know how much more I can take.

No comments:

Post a Comment