Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Universe, what are you trying to tell me? (AM)





You know sometimes the universe sends you a message and sometimes it is very clear and sometimes it seems really obscure. Like maybe you are trying to decide whether to go to the zoo or whether to go to the aquarium and you look out the window and it is pouring rain and that is a clear sign from the universe that you should go to the aquarium. But sometimes things aren’t so clear.

Yesterday I was walking down the street thinking about my new personal project, Fluoro Chickens, I am really excited about it and just want to work on it all the time and I was thinking about how I may go to the Collingwood Children’s Farm today to capture some more chickens. With my camera. And suddenly this reverie was interrupted when some regular looking old guy walked up to a parking metre and checked the change slot to see if there was any change in there. As I walked past I thought how sad that was and then… then I heard the old guy make… chicken noises. CHICKEN NOISES PEOPLE! Just when I was thinking about FLUORO CHICKENS! Coincidence? I think not!

What does this mean, universe? Does it means Fluoro Chickens is the best project ever? Or does the fact I was thinking this old guy was sad mean it’s the saddest project ever? OR…or…or something else?

Also this morning my jumper caught fire when I was lighting the stove to make coffee. That seems like a bad sign. But I'm not giving up coffe, universe.

1 comment:

  1. Is fluoro chickens like blue honey?http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/10/05/french-bees-produce-blue-honey/
    Are you going to feed them highlighters?

    ReplyDelete