Friday, October 12, 2012

Fitness Friday - Progress update (K)



Oh, hello there readers.

Remember how last week we were all lets get physical, physical, I want to get physical, lets get in to physical et cetera et cetera?
Remember how I was going to do the special Jane Fonda in a book workout that J outlined for us last week and then report back today? 
Well being away for work all week has kind of broken me and robbed me of the will to hear my own body talk. 
Somewhere between the depressing motels and the endless meetings and being advised that the meals at the bistro at the I-talian club are very reasonably priced, I lost touch with this whole J and K do Jane thing.  

I thought about just pretending that I did it but I don't want to lie to you, my little Crab friends. I don't want to lie to you at all. Plus, admitting failure is the first step towards...not being a failure? I don't even know. Anyway, I'm sure that this afternoon J will be able to tell us about what it's like when you apply yourself and actually follow through on the Fitness Friday challenge. Take it away, Matey.


No comments:

Post a Comment