Friday, October 12, 2012

Fitness Friday - Progress update (J or PM)

Oh, shit. Man, I really thought that K being stuck in a bunch of depressing motel rooms would be a great situation for her to do exercises. What the hell else are you going to do when stuck in a motel room on the side of a highway. Probably watch Embarrassing Bodies or something.

Well, I would like to tell you that I had a really successful week of exercise, but I did not. I went for one run and I did Jane’s workout one time. My only excuse is that I do not like exercising in miserable weather. I know, so lame, it’s the truth though. Seriously as soon as the sun comes out I can’t wait to run and pump iron. Also my intensity is for shit. BUT I can say that after my run and my Jane workout I felt pretty darn great. So let’s keep these goals realistic. This week I did one run and one Jane, next week I will do two of each. That sounds realistic right? I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment