zOMG I love Terrific Tuesday so much already! When I turned on The Internet this morning and immediately logged on to Miss Soft Crab (as I'm sure you do too, readers) I saw the title Terrific Tuesday and I thought YES! This is a great idea! At first I thought this because I really do love an alliteration, but then I thought it because I want to make Tuesday terrific. Who wouldn't?
So, it's the middle of the day, and here is what I've done to make Tuesday terrific so far.
- I drank a coffee
- I tried really hard not to laugh at anyone at our all-staff meeting this morning, which was really hard, but I succeeded and got to feel good about myself and that was terrific
- I decided to have a salad sandwich instead of a pork roll for lunch, again so I can feel good about myself and potentially allow myself to have a shortbread with the coffee I am going to have this afternoon
- I also did a bunch of work I've been putting off, so that was pretty terrific.
- email my tax guy and make an appointment to do my mother-flipping tax
- have another coffee and maybe a shortbread
- go to the pub tonight with my Mike Gatting sisters and pull together the performance of our lives for the 2012 Trivia Premiership.