Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Favourites: Ugg Boots (PM)



Oh man! Ugg boots! I effing love my ugg boots so much! K actually gave me my first pair for a birthday many years ago. Eleven years ago in fact. I'm pretty sure it was because I was always going on about how jealous I was of hers. Those ugg boots are long gone, probably because they were made in China (assumption not fact). But that was me gone. A life without ugg is a life half lived.

After the death of that first pair I moved on to the real home-grown variety. At the moment I have a black pair. I bought them because once at an old job someone wore a pair of tall black uggs to work and they didn't look like uggs, they just looked like cosy black boots. I always imagined doing something like that, but I'm not crazy. Having black uggs does mean I can unashamedly go to the supermarket in them though, so that's something.


Me* in my ugg boots


Oh, how I love ugg. A Friday Favourite, an everyday favourite, UGG!

*As played by Kirsten Dunst.

No comments:

Post a Comment