Friday, April 19, 2013

An open letter to autumn (AM)




Hey Autumn,

You know how I feel about you. Everybody does. It's written all over my face and also the Internet, mainly this blog. I think that you are all that and a bag of chips. And I love chips. I love the way light looks so pretty during you and how the sun has this special warmth, like when it shines on you it's just pure sunshine. I love the way I get to wear all my favourite clothes and shoes and my brand new coat and just  feel snugly and warm and cosy and not cold. How do you do that autumn? Girl, you so hot you got summer jealous. You so cool you make winter feel she writing cheques her butt can't even cash. You the one autumn.



Love
J

Ps. Hey autumn, are you friends with The Universe, cause I tried on a really cute jumpsuit last night and I just wondered if there is some way I could get it without dropping 1000bucks. 'Kay, bysies.

No comments:

Post a Comment