Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Terrific Tuesday (PM)



Mate! I can't tell you how happy I am that you nominated today as a Terrific Tuesday!

I was basically all set to have the shittiest Tuesday. Hadn't scheduled a second coffee into my day, my house is so messy, I don't know what to make for chutney club on Saturday, the tax office sent me a letter telling me I owe them a bunch if money (luckily half of that is all in there brain, but it was still upsetting). But eff you Shit Tuesday I'm turning you into Terrific Tuesday! Here's how:

Schedule that second coffee into my day
That's how you have a Terrific Tuesday after all.

Go to the market and get some damn thing to make chutney!

Ignore my dirty house

Or clean it.

Wear a cute kit
Looking cute always makes something terrific!

Make a delicious dinner
Let me just say it will include an eggplant riff on the zucchini dish we had at Rumi last week and this cauliflower thing.

Yeah Tuesday, I'm making you my bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment