Monday, November 26, 2012

Promising combos (AM)

Remember that time I wrote about winning combos? Of course you do, no doubt the best of my posts are burned into your brain like the flash bulbs of photographers flashing at a starlet in a movie from the fifties. What? Anyway, you know what is great? When you get prepared for a combo you never expected and haven't seen in action yet. Like this combo of Tina Fey and Paul Rudd.








Of course everyone loves Tina Fey. I mean, Mean Girls, Saturday Night Live, that show she's in with Alec Baldwin. Jokies. 30 Rock. I love 30 Rock. And who doesn't love Paul Rudd? Ever since he played Cher's sensitive older stepbrother and love interest in Clueless, everyone loves him right? I always thought he should be in more stuff, maybe be a leading man, but then I saw I Love You Man an I thought maybe he couldn't carry a whole movie. Then I watched it again and think I must have been crazy that first time! Slappin da bass! Hahahahhaahah!


Anyway, I felt really happy to see that T.Fey and P.Rudd are in a movie together, but I know, in my heart of hearts, that it will probably be kind of lame. Mind you I did enjoy Date Night a lot, and that had the promising combo of T.Fey and Steve Carrell. But as discussed here previously and extensively, those filmmakers really knew what they were working with and used everyone to their full potential.




Anyway, fingers crossed for Admission,because when a promising combo becomes a winning combo it feels like all is right in the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment