Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday, I've got springtime on my mind (PM)



Well I hate my goddamned wardrobe and I've got nothing to wear ever. Doesn't matter if it's winter, spring, summer or goddamned autumn. My wardrobe is a total wasteland. Apart from my green coat, of course which I love and will love always.

It's possible that I feel so negatively towards my wardrobe because it's winter and I have the SADs. But whatever the cause, I just can't get excited about wearing anything at the moment. Literally.

Check out this email exchange I had with Pickle (who lives in London) last night.

Pickle: I'm working from home today. wanna skype at lunch/your night - say around 10pm

Me: Yes!
Though I should warn you that I took my pants off when I got home and I don't really want to put them back on. Is that cool? Don't worry, you won't see anything. Also my internet is shit. But lets totally skype!

Pickle: Newsreader style. Cool. 

So that's where I'm at. But I am kind of excited about wearing the dress I wore to the Blizzie wedding some time. I love that dress. I tried it on this morning to see if I could pull it off at work today (I can't).
But soon, friends. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment