Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday, I've got springtime on my mind (AM)

I think that it would be fair to say that this winter really has been a winter. It has been cold and wet. And sometimes cold and sunny. I'm not complaining. No way. A season that acts the way a season is meant to! I respect that. And I know it is only early August and there 3 more official weeks of winter and probably 6 more unofficial ones, but gee, all that sunshine last week really whet my spring fashion appetite. The killer of it is that the cold, sunny days - though lovely, really I am not complaining, just observing - they give me a taste for spring, but you still got to rug up. So in my mind I'm already fantasising about the outfits I will bust out as soon as I can, even though in reality those outfits are months away. Yeah, I run cold and I'll be wearing jumpers and socks for what feels like ever.

Some of the things I can not stop thinking about wearing include:



T-shirts. God I love t-shirts. I just fantasise about wearing t-shirts with jeans all the time. And when I really let myself go, I imagine wearing t-shirts with shorts! I don't even like wearing shorts that much but I just like to imagine it because it means that it would be so warm.

You know what else I want to wear? Shirts. 




Oh man, I've got this one floral shirt that saw about 15 minutes of daylight the other day. All my poor pretty shirts have been stuck under jumpers for so long, they've probably got rickets.

How about shoes that aren't boots.




Oh yeah baby. A shoe that sits right on my foot without socks or stockings. Shut up!

And how about colours! Shit!


Colours. I mean, I know I was all "Navy is the colour for me!" And "Monochrome for life!" and I still feel that way, but imagine wearing some other colours, just once in a while, you know. Ooooh, colours, I'm gonna wear you so good come springtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment