Thursday, March 12, 2015

Downer Thursday (AM)


This post is going to be a bit of a downer I'm afraid. It's because I've had a headache for several days and it's not budging and that, as I'm sure you're all aware, is a real downer. 
The doctor says it's hormones. And posture. And that it's only going to get worse, on account of me having a case of the pregnants. That news was a real downer. On the plus side, apparently I can take panadol. That's super. But I guess I had better save that up for when it gets really bad, as I'm promised it will. 
Sigh.
People say that when you have a case of the pregnants your skin gets all glowy.
My experience to date indicates that is a falsehood. My skin looks very red and blotchy and my face is super itchy. It's a pretty big downer. 
On the plus side, my hair does seem to look a bit better than usual. That is a major, major plus. And is hopefully distracting people from my blotchy red face. 
Sorry about all the negativity you guys. It's just this headache is really zapping me. On a final positive note, I heard a magpie singing before and I think we can all agree that that's a lovely sound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment