Friday, July 22, 2011

FOMOODT

Your week sounds very nice.

Even though you didn't include the chocolate molten babycakes, my heart sinks a little bit at the mere mention of their name because it kills me, it absolutely kills me to miss out on delicious things. Hey, I am going to invent an acronym, for that, leveraging off the established acronym FOMO (fear of missing out)!

FOMOODT - Fear of missing out on delicious things!

Who's with me? Lets all try to make FOMOODT happen by using it in a sentence today!

But back to the babycakes. I am really happy that my chutney club brothers and sisters got to eat them, and I am also really glad that I have the recipe, but mostly I just have the worst case of FOMOODT since I went to Japan as a vegetarian in 2002 and pretty much cried like this every time I walked past a takoyaki vendor on the street. It was the beginning of the end of my vegetarianism.
But on a positive note, let me provide a quick recap of my week's highlights.




  • I got a seat on the tram every single morning!


  • I ate classy dumplings for dinner last night with Chambo and JZ.


  • Neicey turned 1. I made a chocolate ripple cake for her and covered it in smarties (I borrowed this idea from J who made an awesome smartie covered birthday cake for Baby, thanks J). I bought candles that spelt out NEICY and when we all sang to her and she loved the shit out of it! Best thing!


Obviously, I was also there when J dropped me home after our trip to Ikea and I saw the light and I agree - it was a best thing.



And now it's almost the weekend! BEST THING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment