Monday, July 11, 2011

Everything K says is true*

I could not agree with you more. Moving house sucks the most. The packing, the cleaning. Nor could I agree with you more about the awesomeness of Doggy. I would go so far as to say he is the best dog ever, though some may say I am biased.

Of course I never knew Hachiko personally, but I have drunk many beers and chu-hai by his statue and thought about his lovely story. And I have no doubt he was an awesome dog and I always enjoyed drinking by his statue. But Doggy, he is so loving, so thoughtful, so sweet, so smart. World's first smart Irish Setter, some might say. He is a real top dog.

Here he is on the day we moved out of our last real house. An awful day really, but there was Doggy by our side.


And here he is in the sunshine. Just looking really handsome.


Doggy really is the best.

*Everything K says in her post from this morning is true. I am not vouching for the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment