Monday, July 18, 2011

See you in Buddha hell

I guess I'm glad that the Chutney Club meeting I mostly missed was pretty much the best one yet. I guess I can overcome my jealousy and feel glad that you guys got to enjoy all those delicious things.

I mean, if watching the Dalai Lama on Masterchef taught me anything, it taught me not to be jealous and to be thankful for the...oh, wait, watching the Dalail Lama on Masterchef taught me NOTHING AT ALL because the Dalai Lama has no place on Masterchef! The Dalai Lama has totally jumped the shark! Honestly Dalai Lama, I just don't know why you would do it!

But seriously. What have I got to be jealous about, really. I mean, things are pretty shit-hot for me at the moment. I managed to take time out from my busy moving and cleaning schedule to drop by the club and exchange jars of the lemon pickle I made for jars of everything everyone else made.
I have a new bedroom that looks like this:


A fridge full of chutney that looks like this:
and I got to spend my first night in my new home watching Harry Potter 5, followed by the Dees beating Port Adelaide, followed by hilarious hunks on Graham Norton.
It's practically l'age d'or pour moi.
And now I am going to post this early, because J and I are going to Ikea to get some things to make our lives, I mean our houses, even better.
Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment