Friday, February 15, 2013

An account of my second solo bike ride (PM)




Although our reader, Miss Dizzy, makes some excellent points about the proud history of drug cheating in cycling and hence the appropriateness of the name Delilah, I have to say that as soon as I saw a picture of your bikey I thought she should be called Maybel. I don’t know why it just happened in my brain like that. According to a random baby names website I just looked at the name Maybel means lovable. !!!.

How good is a morning bike ride. I love the way riding a bike is fast and wheel-based but you are outside, like walking. It makes me miss the days when a home conveniently located to everything meant I rode everywhere. I should start riding to work. But I really need a new bike. But I am broke. But, hey, let’s not bring this day down. I'm gonna go eat a sandwich and forget about my troubles. WOOT!



No comments:

Post a Comment