Thursday, May 5, 2016

My one track mind (AM)

This morning I was going ask you to join me on a spiritual journey of cleansing my wardrobe and my mind. But that seems pretty goddamn heavy for a Thursday morning. So instead I'm going to make a list of some great things I can recommend and that way I get to relive some magic moments and you get to think "Great idea J, I'm going to do that too!" (Then you can do the things as appropriate and enjoy them as much as I do!)

- Take a hot water bottle to bed. And then put it on your cold feet. I don't even care that it's not that cold yet, I just friggen love the extra coziness of a hotty. 
- Get the whole bed to yourself. If you have a significant other or clingy children this may be hard. But after no access to this luxury for years and the joy of it last night I can not recommend it highly enough. 
- Eat the cheese and salad hot roll at Mixed Business. I love that roll, it's got a great blend of pickle and slaw and mayo and cheese on a hot roll. I could eat it every week. I mean, I eat it every week. 
- Go to bed at 9 o'clock and read a book. I fantasise about this every day. Every day. 

I'm starting to see a pattern. God I really have a one track mind. If only I could keep my mind out of the bedroom I could probably be more productive but I just really love bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment