Monday, May 16, 2016

It is better to have loved and lost (PM)

I knew J would it hard because when it comes to Prince, in the words of John Travolta, "(she) dig it the most". 
Funnily enough, I was also up at 5am that morning because KB likes that sort of thing. I was playing with him and watching tv on mute and when ABC news breakfast came on I could not figure out why Virginia Trioli was crying. 
It really was a heck of a knock. 
Also funnily enough, I just got a copy of the New Yorker that has an homage to Prince on the cover. It also has a little obit for him called 'Prince and the meaning of genius'. I am planning to read it, but because KB has just gone down for a nap after being up, more or less, since 5:30 (!!!!!!!) I'm just going to look at the back of my eyelids for a few minutes first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment