Thursday, October 31, 2013

Good stuff (AM)

Last night I went climbing with Russeth and afterwards I felt really tired. When I got home though I felt so happy about everything. All the endorphins and shit I guess. Or maybe just 'cause I was really tired. Wait, did I say that already?

First, when I got home I had a piece of cheese. It's no secret I love cheese, but I just put this cheese in my mouth and it made me so happy. And it was just some Bega tasty. 

Then I had a shower. Oh yeah, a shower after a good work out, is there anything better? Oh sure there is, but how effing sweet is an evening shower on a sore, tired bod?!

Then as I was getting ready for bed I thought it was Thursday night and I would have to work tomorrow, i.e. today, and then I realised it was only Wednesday and I wouldn't have to work tomorrow, i.e. today, at all. Fuck yeah!

I topped off the night of joy with a bowl of morello cherries and ice cream. It is basically one of the all-time best desserts and the only thing wrong with it was that it was gone to soon.


Finally I went to bed. How effing good is bed. I fucking love that shit!

I don't know guys, seems like everything was the best last night. Or maybe I was just really tired. Wait, did I say that already?

No comments:

Post a Comment