Friday, May 3, 2013

And the winner is...(PM)

I really hope the only reason J misses Pinkman is because she's seen all the Breaking Bad out there and just wants more Pinkman, not because she's seen more Breaking Bad than I have and something happens to Pinkman.  I hope that very much.

As for me, I'm not going to go back over the fun times we've shared on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays because I think J has picked some real winners.

But mostly it's because I want to sneak in another Friday favourite: Afternoon tea.

I effing love having a coffee and a biscuit in the afternoon.

Look at this delicious brown sugar and chocolate sandwich cookie I made last night just so I can have it with a coffee for afternoon tea today.


Having afternoon tea is a Friday Favourite and I just want to use MSC's last Friday post to celebrate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment