Friday, December 7, 2012

Apollo Thirteens (PM)




You know, I’ve said it before and I will say it again. The recipes David Lebovitz posts on his blog could be a little more informative. Like warning people it will appear things are going wrong when they aren’t. That is very useful information. Don’t get me wrong. His blog is great and his ice-cream book The Perfect Scoop is my go to book for ice cream.  But geez Lebovitz, a person can freak out when cooking, how about a little support?!

You know what never went wrong? My breakfast! It was my special muesli brew (oats, almonds, walnuts, sesame seeds, shaved coconut) with a little Greek yoghurt, a little vanilla yoghurt and fresh raspberries and blueberries. Holy motherflippinng moly you guys. It was delicious. Everything in it PLUS fresh raspberries. Those guys are the best. THE BEST! Let’s hear it for summer berries. If I hadn’t eaten it so damn quickly I would have a photo to show you guys. I don’t though but I think this is a pretty reasonable visual depiction of the experience of eating it.




No comments:

Post a Comment