Monday, November 14, 2011

Things on my mind this (PM)


First and foremost on my mind right now is food! I am so effing hungry that really the only things on my mind are food, why my lunch date isn’t for another half an hour, and whether the roll I know I will eat will be enough to satisfy me.

Truth is I doubt I can take my brain away from this long enough to write a food. I mean post.

I’ll try though. I’ll try with everything I’ve eat. GOT! I mean got!

Mate, that dress looks super cute. Of course, the internet can be deceptive when it comes to matters of the food. Shit, I mean wearing things. Clothes! I mean clothes! Like that time I bought what I thought were going to be super cute buttercup yellow shoes but they turned out to look like what would happen if you skinned Goldmember (the skin bit, not the red skinless innards). But I am pretty sure that your dress is cute.

As for hot creeps, don’t be shy about it. Hot creeps are totally a thing. Bowie is very attractive. And right now his name makes me think of bowtie pasta. Because that’s a bit what his name looks like. Oh God. Why is my lunch date still half an hour away?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment