Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Jackpot (AM)

I got  an Apple Watch for my birthday. It's extremely exciting, as I've coveted one ever since they were born. I'm not an early adopter by any means. I only just replaced my iphone3, even though the headphone jack had been broken for about 2 years and it didn't really make or receive calls very well. But the Apple Watch just spoke to me from day 1. The way you can dictate text messages like Dick Tracey. The way you can track your daily activity and learn about the moon phases. The way it tells the time. I loved it and I wanted it and now it is mine and I feel really indulgent but also really great. 

Obviously I thought that getting an Apple Watch would be the crown jewell of my birthday booty. Of course it would be. It's a very special thing. But no, readers, it wasn't. That titles goes to the Official Harry Potter Remote Control Wand I received. Not a wand that is remote controlled. No. It is a wand you can use as a remote control for your TV/DVD. 
I struggle to find the words to describe how much I love it. I can, however, confidently say that I am the luckiest girl in the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment