Thursday, May 21, 2015

What a great day (PM)



There's a reason that dinner and a movie is the classic date night activity, because if you are going to woo someone you want to show them a real good time and these things are some of the best times. Food, movies, the possibility of choc tops, there's not a lot that can beat that.

I can't even remember the last time I had dinner and a movie with anyone so I guess I'm pretty pumped about tonight too.

K and I used to do all kinds of things we don't do any more, like eat Nandos and buy the Coles brand chocolate mud cake and drive around all night or sit in front of boys' houses in the car. Oh shit, I've said too much. Anyway, I guess it's pretty obvious why we don't do a lot of these things anymore. But the only excuse for not going to the movies is time. And priorities I guess. What a couple of losers.

Hooray for today though.

No comments:

Post a Comment