Monday, April 20, 2015

Hair Peace (PM)

I'm so glad K addressed this issue. I've been meaning to ask her if she was on the semi-scrubs program and now I know. I'm seriously considering it myself but I just bought a 1-litre bottle of conditioner recently so WTF am I going to do with that?! Plus I think it is important to note that hormonally, and therefore hairmonally (HA!), K and I are in pretty different positions. I am 1-year post pregnancy and she is mid-pregnancy. If you don't know what it is like to be a year post-pregnancy let me tell you that a few months after giving birth all that hair you have retained falls out. And then, in its place, new hairs grow. New hairs that are in a substantially different place to the other hairs on your head. My friend L-bomb had her own baby a few months after Newbie was born. Late last week she texted me and we talked about this problem.







I guess what I'm trying to say is that it will take a lot more than no scrubs to help me. But word up for K for maximising her pregnancy hair. 


No comments:

Post a Comment