Monday, July 22, 2013

California Love (PM)



Wondering why there were all those CENSOREDs in this morning's post? Well, before J left for California yesterday morning, she texted me to tell me that she had finished her post for today. So yesterday afternoon, while putting off hanging out a load of washing (which I had only done int he first place so I could put off going to the gym) I checked J's post, thinking I too would get a jump start on writing mine.

Like I imagine you guys feel, I felt a mix of happiness and terrible, terribly envy. So much so that I needed to take a minute. But then, when I came back to it and kept reading, I chuckled and shook my head as I realised that J was so excited about her holiday she had accidentally used LB and Baby's REAL NAMES when describing what she will be doing today! Ha! She is so excited. It's very sweet. Anyway, I censored them instead of changing them because I thought we should remember what's it's like to be so excited about a holiday. Have a nice time Matey.

No comments:

Post a Comment