Monday, September 3, 2012

Just some stuff I thought about (PM)

I can't even talk about the most benign of topics without saying something questionable, so this is kind of a minefield for me. I'm just going to stick to the facts.

a) It is a fact that simply reading about the lack of punchlines in the Mooney/Pang/Zwar paralympic commentary makes my comedy balls ache so much I feel like I am going to have to watch some internet comedy before I can continue with this day. 

b) It is also a fact that a member of the wider Miss Soft Crab community is ON THE AUSTRALIAN PARALYMPIC TEAM IN CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's true!
This is her. She is a friend of Midbro and Lady Midbro. She is a swimmer and is short-statured which I am delighted to advise is the approved term. Apparently she competes in the next few days and is a dead-set medal chance. 

That's all guys. Nothing to see here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment