Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Get your hand off it! (AM)


"Get your hand off it!" is something MSC says a lot.
Not so much on Miss Soft Crab, but in real life, we say it all the time. The world is full of wank you see, and when we witness it, we find it hard to stand by and ignore it. They say that for evil to flourish, all that's necessary is for good people to stand by and do nothing. Well that goes for wanking too. We all need to point the finger at wankerlyness because if we don't, where will it end? Miss Soft Crab likes to lead by example in this respect. We even have a little pantomime that goes with it. If you're ever hanging out with us in real life, you should ask us to do it. It's funny. (For us). 

With all of this in mind, I just want to bring everyone's attention to something I saw yesterday on the Kiehl's website. I should have known that I was entering a wank danger-zone when I logged on, but I guess I was preoccupied with all the stuff I want. 
Anyway, as I was searching for things, this error page came up:



Having trouble reading that? Let's zoom in, shall we?




You've got to be effing kidding me, Kiehl's. Due to its success? The hell it is! You've just got a shitty website Kiehl's, something that could probably be fixed quite easily if you could get your hand off it for five seconds! Stop being tools and fix your website so I can buy the things.

Knobshiners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment