Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Things I don't like in a dude (PM)

Eeeeewwwwww. Long nails on a dude! I also find this incredibly offputting.

I understand that this is a ridiculous double standard; why can chicks have long nails and not dudes? But that's just how I feel. In fact, just last night I was looking at The Sartorialist coverage of the Burberry menswear show and thinking to myself, "Some chicks' looks just don't work on men." Specifically in this case metallic clutches.

Thanks for the picture The Sartorialis
I don't like tits on my dudes either, you gonna give me a hard time about that?

Anyways, as I am neither in nor on the market I probs don't spend as much time as K checking out the dudes on the tram. Not that I don't spend any time doing that. Usually if I see a handsome man on a tram I think, what a shame this guy is on my tram and not the 96 (K's tramline). But I guess it takes more than the same tramline and respectable nail length to fall in love.



No comments:

Post a Comment