Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Tuesday

Today it's Tuesday. I'm trying to get my life sorted. And by that I mean going to bed early and going to the gym in the morning before the household wakes up. So far I've tried this twice and so far I've succeeded in going to bed at a reasonable hour but failed at the waking up and going to the gym in the morning. Yesterday morning  it was because Newbie was awake from 11pm till 1am the night before and getting up for the gym a few hours after that seemed like a bunch of bullshit. This morning I guess it was because I had a bunch of babies in my bed and I just thought I probably couldn't get out of the house without waking them. 

But I guess if I really wanted to do it I just would, wouldn't I? God, I'm so confused! I want to get buff but I also want to sleep. On top of that I woke at the reasonable hour of 7am today and I still feel fucking exhausted. Oh well, let's check in later in the week and see how my new life plan is going. 




No comments:

Post a Comment