Friday, December 16, 2016

Cheeses me off

It's another one of those beautiful weather days that make it hard to feel anything other than really really great. 
And it's also KJ's birthday, a beloved faraway sister of Miss Soft Crab, so it's a day to get extra excited about. Happy birthday KJ. 🍻🎉🍰🍦
But rather than dwell on the positive, I thought I'd balance things out with a list of things that cheese me off.  It's a very petty list but you should all know that I am not perfect, I am quite petty sometimes! Let's celebrate our pettiness on this beautiful Friday, shall we? So here we go, a list of minor things that cheese me off in no particular order.

1. When people arrive at the tram stop after me, but get better seats on the tram than I do. 
2. When strangers say uncool things and then look to you for agreement. For example, a stranger at the gym the other morning was complaining to kid at reception about how he kept letting people from the northcote high swim squad ahead of the other people in the queue so they could go ahead to their swim squad practice. The stranger said "the rest of us get out of bed at the right time, so they should too". I was behind him in the queue and he looked around at me and nodded like he was representing my views. But I was just wishing he would stop bullying the kid at reception. 
3. The phrase Friyay. Oh god this cheeses me off.
4. Off cheese. Ha! As if cheese would ever last long enough at my house to go off.
I guess that's about it. I was going to add when Appleheart sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to KB, but gets the tune wrong, but when I think about it, it's actually quite lovely. While I'm not listening to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment