Monday, September 5, 2016

It's the little things (AM)

I had a pretty busy weekend. That is I spent all weekend organising then having then coming drown from Baby's 3-month late birthday party. As a result my body is quite sore, as if I'd done a big run or some new kind of exercise except it's just from trying to operate like a normal adult. It's pretty disheartening. But it's really making me look forward to having my baby. Of course I'm looking forward to meeting my baby but I'm also really looking forward to:

Walking without a waddle
Moving from a standing to sitting position (or vice versa) without involuntarily groaning. Really loudly. 
Wearing my jeans
Beer

It's the little things. 

Now excuse me while I pass out. But not without groaning loudly first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment