Thursday, October 8, 2015

Sick day (PM)

I'm sorry to hear you have that fancy sounding sore hand, but frankly it couldn't have come at a better time for me. I'm sick too! I have some tummy complaint that makes me feel like I'm going to spew and had me forcing LB to hold my hand at 5 o'clock this morning and listen to me cry about how sick I felt. I am basically bed ridden too. Couch ridden really and I'm certainly neglecting my motherly duties, particularly those that involve feeding my children because the sight of most foods exacerbates the spew feeling. Despite this I haven't even spewed which I feel thankful for, but do wonder if it would just get rid of this devil inside.

Lucky Ewan is always good for what ails ya.



Anyway mate, I hope you get over your Cuervo Gold disease soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment