Thursday, August 29, 2013

Reflections on a visit to Hoyts (PM)

Movies really are expensive. Luckily, as a busy mum I never get to go to them and so don't have to worry about that.

When I read that description of Extremescreen it made me feel like that cinema would just be really noisy and like Jason Bourne* would just be yelling at me amid extra loud explosions and I have to say that doesn' t really appeal to me. But it's possible that I felt that way because my radio was on really loud this morning as I read K's post. 

I'm just glad that Matt Damon can save us all. I've long been worried about who would take over that job as Bruce Willis gets too old and eventually dead to do that. I feel safe with my fictional life in Matt Damon's hands. 

Talking strategy in tuxes



*Jason Bourne isn't really in Elysium.  Just like he wasn't in the last Bourne movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment