Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Will we ever move on? We will never move on!

⚠️⚠️⚠️THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS RELATED TO ELENA FERRANTE's NEOPOLITAN NOVELS! THIS IS YOUR OFFICIAL WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️

I know we should be talking about more than just hunks but there is so much to say about hunks.  

I also know that when J went through the list of past Oscar line-ups to acknoweldge that while there have been previous hot years, none so hot as 2017, my head was spinning over all the historical hunks out there.  

Beatty!
Brando!

Ledger! 

Newman! 

Pacino! 

Phoenix! 

I'm putting them in alphabetical order because I don't want to rank them.  

But heck, now I am thinking about ranking, I am wondering who would be my all time favourite hunk and despite my better judgement, I think it would be Leonardo.  

God. How did that happen?  

It's like i'm Elena Greco and HERE IT COMES⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️SPOILER ALERT 🚨 🚨🚨🚨even though I know Nino Sarratore is going to break my heart and ruin my life I can't help but love him above all others.  

Leonardo is my Nino Sarratore.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment